bagpiper for hire
- 40 Thieves Beach Bar, Kenya
- Morten Henriksen, DK
Bagpiper for all types of event
I’m a professional bagpiper and I play music at events like corporate party, wedding, birthday, reception and funeral.
In 2012 I won the World Championship in solo piping (grade 2).
I often play bagpipe classics like Amazing Grace, Scotland the Brave and Highland Cathedral.
I also play more common tunes like Happy Birthday, Loch Lomond, Auld Lang Syne, Star Wars, Yellow Submarine – and even AC/DC’s Thunderstruck.
- Tieto, Norway
- Connie Jensen, DK
- Stine Bang, DK
Why a bagpiper?
Well, if you want to surprise your guests, there’s hardly nothing more expressive as a bagpipe player marching into your event.
The performance will give the guests an unforgettable experience.
If you want my performance to be fun too, you can look at my Bagpipe Comedy Show here
I live in Copenhagen (DK) but I do gigs in all over the world.
Send an inquiry today
Ready for a unique experience?
– Won the World Championship in solo piping (grade 2) in 2012.
– Scandinavian champion in piobaireachd (classic bagpipe music)
– Bagpipe player for the Danish dance band Infernal for 5 years
– Recorded tracks for the Danish musicians Sigurd Barrett, Bisse og Jacob Haugaard.
– Professionel bagpipe player since 2007. Started playing in 1998.
– As the only one in the world I’ve jumped in parachute while playing bagpipe in the kilt. The stunt went on Danish television. See it here
More about bagpipe at events
The duration of the bagpipe music is up to you. I suggest that I play at a max. of 20-25 mins. because the music is quite voluminous.
Sometimes I’m also hired as a bagpiper for 2 or 3 sets of 20 mins. each.
Between the music pieces I also tell about the instrument, the music, the kilt and my background in a most entertaining way.
Sometimes one of the guests even get to play on my pipe, bagpipe that is.
“All my guests have praised you! So nice you could come and make our day super special.”
– Nadia Hansen, DK